10 Best Books for NEET by Toppers
If you have a target to clear NEET exams, then you should work hard towards the same. You should stay motivated and keep the objectives high. If you can do that, you will achieve good marks. A good educational background can prove to be a good career option later. So, you should also ask your fellow friends who have already cleared these exams about how to prepare for NEET?
If you ask the toppers from the year 2015 to 2020 which books they used to read to clear NEET, they will tell you about NCERT books. These are good reference books and can explain a topic easily with perfect graphics. Here’s the list of books that you must read for clearing NEET.
List of books to clear NEET exams with a good score
• Allen Kota NEET books set
• Aakash NEET study package
• Objective NCERT at your fingertips
• Complete NEET Guide Biology
• Trueman’s Objective Biology for NEET
• Concept of Physics by N.C. Verma
• Objective Physics by D.C.Pandey
• Physics MCQ
• Modern ABC of Chemistry
• Physical Chemistry
If you refer to all the above books, you cover the subjects covered in NEET exams.
Do you want to clear NEET in the first attempt itself?
If you have a will to clear NEET exams in the first attempt, only then a few tips will help. Once you clear NEET exams, you will be able to get into a good medical college.
• Understand the syllabus and pattern of all the subjects pretty well. If you have an idea about half of the things, you will never be able to crack the exam in the first attempt.
• You should prepare a time table for your study. If you don’t follow that, you will be confused at the end. So, make sure that you develop your custom strategies for studies. You can discuss this with your fellow friends. But remember, everyone will have their unique study style. You should follow what suits you the most.
• You should concentrate on solving the test papers too. It will enhance the confidence levels and make you understand the concepts in a better way.
• You should cover all the studies within a stipulated period. Keep some time spare so that you can revise the concepts.
• Don’t keep everything for the last moment. Since there will be complex subjects like biology, physics, and chemistry, you will have to study from the very start. If you consider it at the end moment, then everything will be messed up.
• Keep your targets pretty sure. If you keep the goals realistic and practical, you will also be able to achieve them without any hassles.
• If you can’t crack the exam in one go, then you should not lose hope. Many students may not clear in the first attempt. You should try again and get through.
Apart from the above, one should never underestimate the power of practicing. By doing so, daily, there would be a better score. NEET is a highly competitive exam, and hence it is vital to prepare notes and other critical points.
You can get in touch with NEET toppers and talk to them about how you should study. You can have a word with them about the time table that they followed, and if you find it convenient to follow, you may too follow the same. With good practice and time table for NEET, you can crack the same!